Sunday, January 13, 2013

Jenn, Steve and My Daughter

While doing some house cleaning yesterday, I came across this fabulous picture featuring my two very dear friends, Jenn and Steve and my daughter.

Jenn and Steve used to play the Boston circuit before moving to L.A. and this was a gig at a family friendly establishment on the Boston Harbor. Somewhere during the set, my then 6 year old grabbed a pair of drumsticks and sat in with Jenn and Steve on (random) percussion for the remainder of the set (and beyond).

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

I did have to laugh at one of Jenn's reactions to seeing the pic on FB (I posted it there yesterday). "That was like 20 pounds ago." My daughter's reaction to the picture, "I don't think I could get away with those kind of bangs now." My only reaction was that I couldn't believe I found this, what a great picture, three awesome people and a reminder of how much fun we had that night.

1 comment:

SM said...

I love it! She's adorable. What a great find!