And finally, the top ten:
10. Started from the Bottom by Drake - quite simply, one of the worst songs, I and I use the words songs very loosely, that I've ever heard; total crap!
9. Suit & Tie by Justin Timberlake featuring Jay Z - I love this song so much, except for the nonsensical Jay-Z part that makes no sense. I will a some point be creating a version that edits out Jay-Z keeping the absolutely perfect rest of the song.
8. When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars - I like Bruno Mars very much. This isn't my favorite of Bruno's songs but like it well enough.
7. Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars - the first time I heard this song I like some of it but overall, wasn't sure. By the third time I heard it I felt it, I love it now.
6. Ho Hey by The Lumineers - another very overplayed to the point where at times it's annoying to hear. It's a good song, I like the song, I just don't need to hear it 1,438 times per day.
5.I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift - I like Taylor Swift, I think she's got some great maturity as a song writer and I find her music, this song included, to be entertaining.
4. Scream & Shout by will.i.am & Britney Spears - This song sucks even more than The Drake piece of crap. Britney Spears has no place on the music charts, she's one of the most talentless people that have succeeded in show business ever - how is this the number four song in the country?
3. Stay by Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko - WOW! What a great song, very worthy of its place on the charts. The haunting piano, the stunning vocal....perfect, beautiful ballad.
2. Thrift Shop by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz - this isn't a genius song by any means but it's lots of fun and it just works.
1. Harlem Shake by Baauer - So poorly done, how is this number one?