20. Carry On by fun. – Another fun song. I really like everything on their record – they too suffer from overexposure a bit but so far, not at the level of annoyance of some other songs/artists.
19. Love Me by Lil Wayne featuring Drake & Future – Dreadful for most of the way through, awful for the rest.
18. Try by P!nk – One of my favorite artists on the charts these past few years. P!nk kicks ass with great songs and great performances.
17. Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris featuring Florence Welch – I’m kind of neutral on this one.
16. Beauty and A Beat by Justin Bieber featuring Nicki Minaj – I don’t like Nicki Minaj, I find her presence annoying and she makes this song way less listenable. The parts that Minaj is not involved in, Mr. Beiber sounds fine, the music here has some funk and new wave sensibilities and overall works pretty well.
15. F**kin Problems by A$AP Rocky featuring Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar – I couldn’t get through the first minute of this song.
14. Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys featuring Nicki Minaj – I have to ask, why does Minaj have to be involved? She adds nothing and more often than not takes away from an otherwise nice song with a strong vocal performance by Alicia Keys.
13. Daylight by Maroon 5 – Love this song!
12.I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons – I’ve not been as ambitious about Mumford & Sons as many others but the song is good.
11. Don’t You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia featuring John Martin – I like this song. I wasn’t aware I liked it at first but then, I did. Confession – first eleven or so times I heard it I thought it was Nickelback.