Thursday, February 14, 2013

Somewhere In America

Here's a picture of me from an "undisclosed location" in the U.S.A. (I've been having fun with this). I'm hundreds of miles from where I currently live but suffice it to say, if home is where the heart is, then I consider myself home and I'll leave it at that.

Time for a general observation:
It always seems to me that my cell phone battery is near empty and I am in "conservation/panic" mode while everyone else around seems to be poking, surfing, talking, smart phoning away without a care in the world as their never ending battery is never a concern. Of course there are always one or two who have one earbud in and one dangling down (pet peeve) talking with a self important look on their face while holding the power cord out in front of them as if it has magical power outlet sonar.

I have to complement the particular Best Western I am staying for some very thoughtful treatment and high marks for customer service overall. Everyone is super nice, the modest fitness center has complementary small bottles of water, a few little things and people who seem genuinely concerned about the quality of your stay; this makes me happy.

Later!

No comments: