Sunday, March 17, 2013

Billy the Boxer

My friends Kathy and Chuck added a puppy to their family a few months ago. Today, my daughter and I were invited over to enjoy a meal of Corned Beef and Cabbage and a visit with everyone, including the rapidly growing dog.

Billy has tripled or more in size since I first saw him and he's just so lovable and friendly. His eyes are all buggy from the flash and in fact, I used a special effect to tone the flash effect down a bit.
                                             * * * * *
Last night, I went to bet at 9:30 pm, felt great to get a good night's sleep!
                                             * * * * *
Working on a new music CD project looking as a gift for an upcoming birthday, can't reveal much more right now.
                                             * * * * *
Fans of "Goth Baby" will have two new versions to view in the next few weeks.
                                              * * * * *
I received 10 or so hand made afghans from the knitting ministry at church. They've been making these over the past few months for the vicitims of Hurricane Sandy. Now that they are compelte and blessed, I will be delivering them sometime in April.

No comments: