Sunday, March 03, 2013

Marchellaneous Post

Yesterday was my sister's birthday, tomorrow is my brother's. My cat Oliver was born in March but I do not know which day, so I do the right thing by celebrating his birthday everyday by wishing him a happy birthday; he's 7 this year.

Regarding my rant about the USPS the other day, I received a note in the mail stating they found parts of the packaging of the item they lost, including my return address, the shipping address and the postage labels. They allowed me to file a search claim, which means they will look for the lost item and send it back if they find it and if they don't, they will refund the postage; I guess that is something positive.

I need to pick up a few things at BJs tomorrow and will have to pay the $50 to renew my annual membership. I hate paying that fee!

There's been a lot of snow in the midwest and more slated for this week, I am hoping it misses one particular area so that some very special people are not affected by it.

As much as I hate the idea of doing business with them again, I may subscribe to Netflix again. There are two reasonably good reasons: 1. I currently pay $12 a month for the TV box in my daughter's room, she hasn't watched TV in there in ages, at least a year, money wasted. She loves movies and watches Netflix at her mom's - and that's only $8/month. 2. The new season being made of Arrested Development is exclusive to Netflix.

No comments: