Saturday, March 30, 2013

Quicky Notes

  • Got a 5.75 mile outdoor walk in today.
  • Found a recipe called, "Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies", making them either tomorrow or Monday.
  • Stupid "Choice Hotels" charged me for a hotel room that I cancelled and never used; fighting that one for sure.
  • Verizon tried to rip me off by a so-called "billing error" - I of course read my bill and yelled at them. Verizon is on a thin wire with me. I won't do business with either satellite provider and the only other choice is Comcast. I may still switch just to screw them for a while.
  • I need to make a choice on a treadmill already, I really need to have one here.
  • Have you ever heard of a recumbent elliptical? I hadn't until I was in a store that sells fitness equipment last week; very interesting item.

No comments: