Monday, March 25, 2013

Scrambled

Sometimes the politics of the workplace make the frustration so unbearable taht you want to scream! People refuse to admit to a mistake and accepting that sometimes writing something off as a loss makes far more sense than beating a dead horse; it makes me wonder if some of these people are in public sector only because they couldn't survive a minute in the private sector.
* * * * * * * * * *
My Thyroid Cancer Awareness bracelet broke! I wear the thing every day, took it off to shower and it snapped right on the C in Cancer. I immediately went to www.thyca.org and found out how to get another and ordered a 3 pack. That bracelet has a special significance to me, I hope the new ones get here soon.
* * * * * * * * * *
I don't care for March Madness.
I don't think Tyler Perry is funny.
I think that the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry this year will be focused on a battle for last place.
I watched a Jethro Tull concert performance from 1970 with my 14 year old daughter.
"The Voice" season 4 started today, it was a great show.
Less than 2 weeks until "Mad Men" returns.

That's all for now. See ya tomorrow from somewhere in the "Tri-State" area.

No comments: