Sunday, April 14, 2013

4 Q'a with some A's


If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
One would be playing the piano. Look, I’d love to play guitar, bass, drums, all other instruments as well but if I only get one choice, it’s going to be the piano.

The second would be to swim. I have had a deep fear of the water (in particular, of drowning) for most of my life and I can’t overcome the fear long enough to even get in the water to learn how to swim.
The third would be the skill set of a general contractor. I cringe anytime I have to pay someone to fix or do something in the house; it would be so great if I had the know how to do it myself.

What's the best joke you ever heard?
A horse walks into a bar, the bartender looks at the horse and says, “So, why the long face?”

What is under your bed right now?
Dust bunnies

If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Tricky! Normally, I would ch0ose colder weather over warmer as I think it’s easier to get warm that the get cool in those situations. However, the equator and the North Pole are extremes and with the North Pole, I feel the end result proper living conditions would be far more dangerous that if the same were to happen on the equator (given all other things being equal).

No comments: