Friday, April 26, 2013

Finally!

The other day, I finally made a decision on a treadmill and placed the order. Pictured here, the Nordic Track Commercial 1750 - currently en route to my house.

Of course, once I finally settled on the specific treadmill, the negotiations went into high gear and I think I did a pretty good job.

The local Sears had this model on the floor and not far away, the local Sports Authority had another of the major contenders in my short list. I got to take a spin and made a decision to go with this model, which has a few less bells and whistles than a couple of the other models/brands but it's also hundreds of dollars less expensive and does all that I need it to (and I am sure, more). I also negotiated in an extended warranty and even white glove delivery (includes installation).

I am looking forward to the arrival!

No comments: