Saturday, April 13, 2013

Getting Dizzy from The Hizzy

I've been very deep into a music project but as of just moments ago, I have completed it and am very please with the results.

The last few days have been a little reminder of the unpredictability of weather in New England.

I still have not purchased a treadmill! This bothers me a but but I have been a little more creative about my workouts, I've actually used my yoga mat for instance and have learned that resistance bands can be painful.

I recently received two refunds from Amazon as part of their price protection program, each of the refunds was for one cent. It's kind of funny and it costs them way more to process those but I understand why they do, by remaining consistent on their price protection policy, they keep all customers happy and in the end, the cost of the refund pays for itself many fold.

I must say I am a bit creeped out about how sometimes while on web sites, the ads I see have relevance to things I've googled.

I think that's about all I have for now...Enjoy!

No comments: