Monday, April 08, 2013

Hey There Georgie Girl!

I was just a small boy when this song came out, but I have memories of hearing it and even of my brother singing it to me. In fact, via my sister-in-law, here is what my brother had to say when I asked if he sang it to me, "...it got so much airplay that he couldn't get it out of his head, so he sang it to you to mess with you." I had no idea, nor did I give a crap, he was being a jerk :) I only knew he was sing the song to me and that song made me smile.
 
I went to see my old friend Mike Verge perform his last album in it's entirely in a show he did at a small music school where he works. I hadn't seen mike in quite a few years and I end up seeing him twice within a few days! Mike is a great songwriter and a dynamic performer - her hasn't lost a step!
 
Been stressing out over a student who is complaining because I graded her assignment the way I said the assignments would be graded. Crazy!

No comments: