Sunday, April 07, 2013

Sunday, Sunday...

There was a young baby baptized at church today. Seeing that young baby, little Alexis, was healing in many ways. As you readers know, the funerals have been getting a it much of late and just celebrating this new life felt good.

Victoria and I won't to me of our favorite spots for breakfast pizza after church. We ended up getting one slice each then splitting a "Visions of Katherine", a specialty sandwich of this shop at her request.

I got in a couple of loads of laundry, a little TV, a short nap and finished grading projects....productive and relaxing.

The more I use Apple products, the more I don't like them and am yet more perplexed at those who've switched over claiming they find it easier to use. I know it's a personal preference thing but I just don't get it myself.

Every time I watch an awards show, I understand even less how nominees are qualified.

I guess that's it for now.

No comments: