Monday, April 29, 2013

The Evil of Two Lessers?

 VS.

Currently, I have Verizon for all my services (TV, Internet, Phone) - they've increasingly annoyed me in recent times, especially the last few months. Last month, my bill was way off and after 30 minutes on the phone, it was determined that they removed my bundling discount and charged me for a second box that I don't have. It was a long conversation but ended with the appropriate credit replied and an assurance that it was all straightened out. Sure enough, my bill was adjusted to the correct amount leading me to believe that indeed, all was fixed.

Cut to today, I receive my new bill and once again, the exact same fuck up and I am not happy about this because I need to kill a bunch of my time to get them fix their ridiculous and inappropriate screw up. I went ahead and called and after a bunch of press or say crap to navigate, I was talking to Jordan.

I have to admit Jordan worked hard, but he has only limited power. Another half-hour came and went and I did get the appropriate credit applied and an added assurance that he would submit two work tickets to get the reasons my bills are wrong clarified and taken care of and even set up and follow up call in two weeks.

Ultimately, I'm debating whether it's time to separate from Verizon (the devil I know) for a brief time and employ Comcast (another evil empire) for a while. I know the Comcast sucks too, and they will treat my like shit after a while as well. However, up front, they will give me an introductory rate and also kick me back a few hundred bucks.

I just hate how all of these companies with go all out for their new customers with deals and bundles but once they got ya, boy do they not give a crap; I just don't understand!

All I know for sure, right now, Verizon is on a very short least. Until then, later!

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

Hi Chris - I work for Comcast and I can tell you that we have been working really hard to improve the way we provide service to our customers. If you're willing to give us a try, I can engage my local contacts to assist further in getting a new account initiated for you. Please feel free to contact me.

ComcastMark
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com