Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Items in Entertainment News

This biggest news item today is about Angelina Jolie and her elective double mastectomy. This one has been very hard for me to understand. I mean, I get why she made the choice to do so but I can't figure how that decision gets made, the amount of inner strength, fearlessness and self confidence that it must take. I've never been much of an Angelina Jolie fan but I admire her courage and her willingness to share her story.

Seems that Christina Aguilera is returning to The Voice next season and Cee-Lo may not be far behind. I have to say, I thought Usher and Shakira have been awesome this season and I'd rather have them than Christina and Cee-Lo.

Bill Hader exits from SNL. that's a huge loss but they've endured many huge losses; I wish him well.

Seth Meyers, also leaving SNL to take over for Fallon's show when Fallon takes over the Tonight Show. I don't know if I could belive Seth Meyers could pull it off but it wasn't clear fallon would be able to and he's adapted well.

I've officially given up on DWTS, though Survivor was extra awesome this season (though they really need to rethink the reunion show), next season of Top Chef will hail from NOLA, and that's about it.

No comments: