Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Phone Post

I planned a very different post for this evening, then the evening got away from me and all of a sudden its 11:30 at night. As a reminder, and a teaser, I will tell you now that tomorrow you can expect a post that refers to the expression "shits and giggles".

For now, perhaps you might find it interesting that this entire post was composed on the Android blogger app,  much of it using voice recognition technology.

It has been quite some time since I talked about baseball. For some reason, I can't seem to get into baseball at all this season. I came into the season with the clear expectations that New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox would spend it vying for last place- somehow, the Yankees are managing to win ball games and I really have no idea how. I still feel that by the end of the very long baseball season, my original expectation will come true. I hope I'm wrong, about the Yankees that is, but it would be some miracle if they end up winning consistently throughout the full season.

No comments: