Saturday, June 01, 2013

Remove the Earpiece and Nobody Gets Hurt

I don't typically patronize Best Buy stores but I had some time to kill and I thought I'd take a walk around in one.

Is it really necessary for all of their employees to be geared up as if they were on a special assignment with the FBI?

Some dude comes up to me and asked if he can be of assistance, I immediately pulled out my cell phone and held it up to my ear and started talking to him. The thing is, he had no idea if I was talking to him or to someone on my phone. The expression on his face was priceless, after a few seconds, he asked if I was talking to him or to someone else. I replied, " now you understand how I feel when you are talking to me with that silly headset on, I will make you a deal, you take off the headset and I will put the phone away."

He had no idea how to react to that, and literally just walked away; then I begin to chuckle almost uncontrollably.

No comments: