Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Topical Day

This is one of those rare days that there are so many things to write about that I have no idea what to write about. Instead, I will list some of the hot topics:

  • Supreme court ruling on same sex marriage
  • Aron Hernandez arrested
  • Windows 8.1
  • Ridiculous Rick Perry in Texas trying to put new restrictions on abortion
  • Paula Deen
  • Nelson Mandela
  • Mad Men
  • Breaking Bad
  • Dexter
  • Where I am with the kitchen
  • My upcoming trip to Las Vegas
I wrote this on FB a few hours ago:
"So much in the news to speak about, but I believe no single more important news story that affects all human beings that the decision made by the Supreme Court today. Clearly, it has the most obvious impact on the LGBT community, but this is a MAJOR accomplishment in the interest of all Human Rights. BRAVO to the Supreme Court, not for making the right decision, but for making the only decision in this case."

I'm disgusted at Aron Hernandez.

Looking forward to seeing the changes in Windows.

Rick Perry needs to be stoned, and I don't mean that he should smoke a fattie with Snoop.

I think that Paula Deen is getting treated unfairly, despite what she said.

Sad about Mandela.

Intrigued at the season finale of Mad Men leading into (a year from now) the last season for the series.

Looking forward to the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad and see where one of, if not, the best season finale(s) in the history of TV.

Also looking forward to the last season opener of Dexter; this Sunday.

Got a new plan on the kitchen and the quotes. Milling about in thought and strategy on how to move forward.

Vegas soon - glad to get to go to the conference - thankful all of my hard work to get funding worked. I am especially happy to get to hang out with the O'Connor's during my free time.

No comments: