Sunday, July 14, 2013

Funny Faces (My Best Vine Yet)

I was with the O'Connor's having dinner at a Las Vegas buffet and the idea for a Vine hit me, getting random people to make funny faces and film them.

Several moments later, I reached for my phone, excused myself from the table and said, "I'm going to get some footage." I had two people refuse, one of which seemed afraid but everyone else I asked, and I stopped and just a few, complied.

You'll see an older gentleman, who made a great funny face; his wife insisted he made good ones and she was right. Another lovely lady asked me who I was and I told her who I was, what I did for a living and explained that I was doing this for two reasons: one, that I thought it was a funny idea and two, that I was sure the friends I was with didn't thing I had the moxie. She then said, "What's my price? I've spent my whole life trying to look beautiful." I replied, "You've clearly succeeded." That got me the funny face!

Enjoy!



Update already - I forgot to mention that I had to be in it as well, that was a condition of that old guy...LOVE this video :)

No comments: