Monday, July 01, 2013

Half Way 2013

Here we are on the first day of the 7th month of 2013. On this date last year, I posted my photos from my trip to Chicago, which was "epic" (as my daughter would say).

Two years ago this month, the Blackboard World conference I have attended regularly was in Las Vegas and I got to visit with my old friends Dan & JoAnn (and their kids). I'm happy to say that while it looked like this year's attendance at Blackboard World was not happening, my persistence awarded me the trip and it happens to be in Vegas again, and again, I look forward to time with the O'Connors.

Noting in stone yet, but I hope to get back to the Chicago-ish area before summer ends, perhaps do a few day trips with my kid, I am tentatively planning an Arizona trip for February.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I have 10, that I can count off the top of my head, email accounts. That is just too many!!! I need to streamline down to 3 or 4 or so.

I thought I might bring back a few fun pics I took from a Vegas trip back in 2008:

This one is me, Cuzzup and CuzzHuzz doing our famous rendition of hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil in front of the Beatles Love theater at the Mirage hotel.
 
 
I took quite a few pictures in the tank to get this one, which is awesome. I can't recall which hotel this was in.


This is me hamming it up at the Beatles Love theater.

 
 
And here is me being silly inside the B - at the Venetian/Palazzo conference center.

No comments: