Sunday, July 07, 2013

Spoon on Nose

My daughter and I were having breakfast at iHop and in the both across from us, there was a very young girl playing with a spoon, trying to balance it on her nose with no luck. So I caught her attention and through non-verbal communication, was able to demonstrate to her how it is done.

Once I did it, she started cracking up and pointing to me asking her sister, and her parents to see - all were laughing. Then, she mimicked the technique I had demonstrated and sure enough, she got it. she was so thrilled with herself! She was so happy and got her parents attention, who both took pictures.

When they left, her parents asked her to thank me, which was cute and hysterical. So from teacher, I had to go to responsible parent as well and said to the little girl, "now that you know how to do it, you need to make sure to ask mommy and daddy if it's okay to do it." they all smiled and we wished each other a good rest of day.

A nice moment.

No comments: