Friday, July 19, 2013

Twinkie Dance

This evening, my friends the Road Dawgs are playing a gig and for fun, will be giving away Twinkies to folks who get up and dance. I think this will be rather humorous and I look forward to witnessing the event.

My daughter gets back from her vacation today, I am looking forward to seeing her tomorrow sometime; I haven't seen her in two weeks because I was away last week.

I may have mentioned a major professional accomplishment at the conference I attended last week, today I got one step closer to etching it in stone - there are a few meetings to iron things out early next week but I am feeling confident this is going to happen. Once it is written in stone, I will share more.

I might be having way too much fun with Vine.

Bon Jovi must be going through a tough reality check! Not that I feel bad for him in any way considering his net worth but for someone who could sell out any stadium or arena anywhere at one time, his show tomorrow here at Gillette Stadium has been struggling to sell seats, I've received numerous offers from Groupon and other similar discount outlets for tix as cheap as $12. Pretty embarrassing for a band that can't sell a seat for more money than if cost to park!

According to my calculations, my kids should be landing at JFK about now, I'm gonna try to get a few moments of phone time - se y'all!

No comments: