Monday, August 26, 2013

Eight Days a Week

The Beatles were looking for extra time for loving! But the idea is there's just never enough time, eh? I know how hard it is to do, but I say this to all of you and as a reminder to myself...try to embrace the moments you are in while you are in them.

So often we find ourselves looking so forward to something in the future that we ignore the moments leading up to it. Those ignored moments are gone forever, don't waste them - you have no idea how few of them you have left, live every one of them.

Before you navigate to your next web site, remember everyone you ever knew or even knew of that died way too soon, then, go on and live every moment.

Thanks for spending some of your moments with me, I could never adequately express my appreciation.

No comments: