Tuesday, August 27, 2013

On the Cover of The Rolling Stone - Follow Up

Back on July 17th, I wrote this post. It addressed all of the backlash for putting an alleged terrorist on the cover of a popular magazine.

Interesting to me how so many people had so much to say that the magazine sold more than twice the number of copies of that issue than average. What does that say about the big mouths who love to hear their own voice yapping about something but they don't have the intelligence to back up what they are saying?

Let me be clear here, I am not saying that it's wrong to have had a negative opinion about the cover. I'm not even saying it's wrong to have voiced your opinion - but only if your conviction is as strong and as loud as the voice you used to express it.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people just jump on a bandwagon and have no fucking clue what the heck they are talking about!

No comments: