Saturday, August 24, 2013

Prep Time

This fall, my online version of the CS100 course I teach will for the first time feature lessons using Microsoft Office 2013/365. As such, I need to re-prep all of the assignments and rubrics and just mounds of time consuming, tedious, boring, and painful work; this is the part of the job I can say that I hate.

Since I've been a bit laxer than usual this month, I have a few pix to share:

Here is my friend Linda with her friend at a concert we went to. I guess she's trying to change the whole idea of a senior citizen (LOL) - they had fun for sure and that's all that really matters. The dude in the hat on the right in my friend Bill, he's married to Linda (trivia - I officiated their wedding).

here we have by best friends from college, Suzanne and Bruce. They started dating in college and have been married now for a very long time, more than 20 years. I don't get to see them much, in fact, I saw Bruce last year once when his kid had a soccer game in MA but other than that, I hadn't seen them since 2002:

No comments: