Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Future of American Literature?

#The #Road #Not #Taken

#Two #roads #diverged #in #a #yellow #wood,
#And #sorry #I #could #not #travel #both
#And #be #one #traveler, #long #I #stood
#And #looked #down #one #as #far #as #I #could
#To #where #it #bent #in #the #undergrowth;

#Then #took #the #other, #as #just #as #fair,
#And #having #perhaps #the #better #claim
#Because #it #was #grassy #and #wanted #wear,
#Though #as #for #that #the #passing #there
#Had #worn #them #really #about #the #same,

#And #both #that #morning #equally #lay
#In #leaves #no #step #had #trodden #black.
#Oh, #I  #kept  #the  #first  #for  #another  #day!
 #Yet  #knowing  #how  #way  #leads  #on  #to  #way
 #I  #doubted  #if  #I  #should  #ever  #come  #back.

 #I  #shall  #be  #telling  #this  #with  #a  #sigh
 #Somewhere  #ages  #and  #ages  #hence:
 #Two  #roads  #diverged  #in  #a  #wood, #and #I,
#I #took #the #one #less #traveled #by,
#And #that #has #made #all #the #difference.

#Robert #Frost

Hmmmmmm!

No comments: