- New sitcom called "Brooklyn Nine Nine" - two episodes in and I like it, very funny so far and well casted.
- Another new sitcom, "The Goldbergs" debuted last night. I had high hopes but it fell flat for me. I may watch another episode, or maybe two but my hopes for it have already been shattered.
- I wasn't completely sold on the new concept for this season of Survivor but after tonight, I think I may be into it.
- I might be fading on "The Voice", so far, I'm not feeling it.
- Not happy about the current decision by Mad Men to split the last season over two years, each with 7 episodes. Last year was very mediocre at best and the year before was a step down from previous years. I say go out strong and all together.
- Breaking Bad ends this Sunday, I hope they don't fuck up as badly as the Dexter team did.
- I am going to check out the Michael J. Fox show...
Is there anything on TV exciting you?