Sunday, September 22, 2013

SPOILER ALERT: The End of Dexter?

Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below
Spoilers below







Dexter will go down as one of the best drama series ever, I loved it! But as I write this, pretty fresh off the series finale, I have to call the last episode a disappointment, at least from the perspective of my first reaction; a C+.

I was fine with almost the entire episode, quite frankly, it went from an A- to a C+ in the last minute. I won't completely blow it, you'll know what I mean when you see it (or if you saw it).

I won't go much further. I don't even think this was a real spoiler as is but I'll leave it be for the time being. I will need to really think about why they did what they did, perhaps chat with some fellow fans, maybe see it again and possible, my mind will change a bit....for now, C+ is as good as that finale gets from me.

No comments: