Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day After A Holiday Syndrome

It seems that with the day off yesterday for the Columbus day holiday, everyone saved up all of their crazy and unleashed it today! Man was it busy.

*****
Unrelated: As I was typing this, an email came in from the library indicating the Daft Punk CD I requested is ready for pickup.
*****

I should probably not bother saying I had a really fucked up encounter today because I can't say anything more about it in this space - but it kind of pissed me off and disgusted me a bit.

I had a really cool experience with my kid yesterday! She has been such a great blessing in my life.

This post is everywhere!

List:
  • I miss my "reunion crew" a lot!
  • I wanna visit the Midwest again
  • If A-Rod put on a Yankee uniform next year, I will go another year not watching a single inning of baseball (I may do that anyway - I don't miss it)
  • My buddy Rob and his sons are coming up this weekend - Salem, during Haunted Happenings - Fun!
Thanks everyone!

No comments: