Saturday, October 05, 2013

Hammer ill

This brief post is simply going to be about the title of this post (unless along the way something else pops in my head).

Lest you think I was about to talk about a sick hammer, the title "Hammer ill" was actually the autocorrected result of the equally odd title I typed, "Hammermill".

Sitting beside be is a misplaced box top from a case of Hammermill brand paper and it was the first thing I spotted as I shook my head in search of an appropriate title for this ridiculous post; iOS had a different idea and hence, the title we have.

Have you ever ask a technical support representative from a major printer manufacturer, if attempting to print something on a slice of bologna can cause damage to the printer? I have, most recently just a couple of days ago.

Turns out that Bill Nye the science guy is somewhat creepy.

"Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while." 

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: