Friday, October 18, 2013

Haunted Happenings 2013

My buddy Rob (and his two sons) is (are) driving up from NY as we speak. Tomorrow morning we are heading up to Salem, where Halloween, and October, is a big deal.

I've been up there many times, during October and otherwise. Above everything else, the people watching is as good as it gets. Of course there are dozens of reenactments of the witch trials, outdoor vendors, food, all kinds of stuff.

I am looking forward to hanging out, it will be fun!
********************
I downloaded the Windows 8.1 update on my desktop computer last night. I had no issue with 8 but thus far, I like the progression in the new version.
********************
Glympse. Are you familiar with this app. My friend Rob sent me an email generated from this app and with that link, I can see where the heck he is as he drives here. For example, I know that he and the boys just stopped at a Dunking Donuts off Rt. 84...kind of freaky.

2 comments:

ria said...

This sounds like so much fun! It is on my list to visit Salem. Have a great time!

Chris said...

Ria, it was a fun time. Salem a cute town but if it's not October, there is not a lot going on there. However, the Peabody- Essex museum is great!