Ridiculous questions, but they caught my attention:
1. What percentage of the total number of towels, washcloths and linens that you own are actually clean, folded and on the shelves of your linen closet?
2. How many washcloths do you have in there right now?
3. How many different color washcloths do you have?
4. Which have a greater variety of color: your towels or your washcloths?
5. Which single color is most of what’s in your linen closet?
White and Off-White are pretty close
6. Is this a color that most closely matches your bathroom or bedroom, or is it a more neutral color in your home?
I recognize none of this has any value, but now you have a greater insight as to my linen closet and for some reason, in this moment, it makes me feel better.