Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Oh October!

Some unseasonably warm weather and what appears to be an actual fall season has many folks in a somewhat good mood (despite the crap going on in the political world).

Hard not to mention the shutdown - Boehner (not certain if spelled correctly but he'd not worth the effort) and the rest of the Republican party are pulling what those of us who recall the last government shutdown refer to as a "Newtie". Actually, I don't know if anyone refers to it as that, I just made it up, but it's accurate.

Breaking Bad
Have I mentioned how I think the series finale was the best series finale I've ever seen? And how I think it solidifies the series as the best TV Drama series in history? In fact, the amazing finale to this series made it more clear just how awful the Dexter finale was.

No comments: