Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Walk in the Park

For the first time ever, I decided to drive to Cushing Park in Framingham to take my walk. Cushing Park was once the site of a hospital, not it's set on a nice plot of land and has a well maintained walking path.

One thing I've learned these past few weeks of trying to find my way out of my workout funk and nursing some sore bones is that it doesn't take long to get out of great shape. Not long ago, I felt that I had gotten into pretty decent cardio shape but after a few weeks of slowing it down, I don't feel so strongly about that any longer. I need to change that!

I spent a fair amount of time researching kitchen appliances for the upcoming kitchen remodel. I hate this! Too much to learn about features and brands and brand reliability etc. It gets more confusing when I read great reviews on consumer reports then see bad reviews of some of those same products by end users. Why can't this be way easier?

If any of you that see this can share some insight about your kitchen appliances - brand, reliability, how long have you had them, pros/cons, electric vs gas for range/oven...anything you got, please post as a comment.

No comments: