Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Appliance Restoration Business

In my exhaustive (obsessive) research for new appliances, it had become quite clear that the old adage, "they just don't make things like they used to" is as true as can be as far as appliances go; at least it seems that way to me - I hope I am wrong.

the appliances in my kitchen now are all around 20 years old, still work, and have never been needed a repair. If my current appliances didn't look as old as they are, I might be inclined to keep them until they die.

This all got me thinking. I suspect I am not the only human currently in search of appliances and while I may be more frantic about it, I bet others are seeing the odd mix of reviews and concluding the same as I have. I wonder if there is a market for appliance restoration?

Imagine someone coming in, or maybe if necessary, taking your appliances to the shop and performing a restoration that makes them look good as new. If someone came to me and said they can do that to my appliances, I might consider it.

Hmmmm!

No comments: