Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Eyeglass Timing

Imagine driving in traffic when all of a sudden, your eyeglasses split at the bridge and fall off your face...that's right, while driving at the speed limit. Sound scary? It happened to me this morning!

I didn't panic but I was nervous. I was able to scramble my way to the side of the road without much interruption and switch to my sunglasses. The problem is that without glasses, my vision is really poor; this was a potentially dangerous situation that fortunately, worked out.

I ended up at my conference and had to wear my sunglasses inside, which sucked! I took my broken ones inside and fiddled with them at breakfast and was able to reassemble them and wear them, but they are frail and it's going to happen again.

I need to get me some new ones!

No comments: