Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fitness Funk

1132 consecutive days, not counting today, I have found it in me somewhere to exercise. I've brought this up many times as to the why...but more than three years into this, I find myself in a rut of sorts.

I have plenty of equipment and opportunities to keep it interesting but I find myself on the treadmill most of the time. Plus, over the last 6-8 weeks, I'm fighting my way through some aches and pains and it's all telling me that I need to seriously consider revamping the program a bit, mixing it up and focusing.

The whole point of all of this is to do good for my health and my body, it would be all for naught if I begin to break down, so I need to get a grip on it all and think about how to move forward.

I shall keep you posted!

No comments: