Saturday, November 23, 2013

Plank Fright

Have you seen this picture floating about on Facebook (or elsewhere) recently? I (almost) completely ignored it at first but then I heard more and more about people giving it a go.

A few days ago, an old college buddy had posted how he had completed his first 2 minute plank, that got my attention.

Out of boredom and desperation to add something different to my exercise, yesterday I decided to take the plank plunge and commit to this thing (at such a stupid time too with the holidays and all). I pulled out my yoga mat, cranked up the stop watch app on the iPad and went down for the 20 second plank to put day 1 in the books.

It's going to be a long and painful 30 days!

This in not easy, at least not for me. However, I am going to fight my way through this and I am going to succeed. I wonder if it will mean anything.

No comments: