Friday, November 01, 2013

Recognition

I don't think doing something specifically for some type of recognition is always the best reason to do something but I do think when you are genuine and sincere about what you do, it's important to occasionally receive some recognition.

I had spent the last few months on the planning committee for a conference that took place today and not only did it go well, it was nice that a few key folks recognized how hard I worked on the event and acknowledged it.

I'm tired, left my house at 6:30 am thinking getting there early, just in case, would be a good idea.

I'm really more interested in napping than what I am going to do but I haven't seen my buds "The Road Dawgs" in a few weeks and they are playing - so I am going to catch at last one set.

That's all for now.

No comments: