Copied from here.
1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?
For it to all work out, he knows what it is.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
Nice, I've spent much of this year focused on he whole "pay it forward" theme and it has been very rewarding.
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?
No plans to travel.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
No, but I did commit to a kitchen remodel, which is really attacking my savings.
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year?
I love Frosty the Snowman, but I haven't watched it yet this season (maybe that's one of the things that's been missing?)
6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread?
Wow, for most of my life that would have been candy canes but right now I feel like it's gingerbread.
7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.
Mary, Did You Know (not a traditional carol but a great song)
8. What's your favorite winter beverage?
9. What will you remember most about 2013?
The best day of the year was back in February, hanging in the Midwest.