Saturday, December 07, 2013

Phone

I spent 3 hours and 20 minutes on the phone last night, some of it my sister-in-law, the rest with my brother. Might I advise that it's not a great idea (nor even a good idea) to talk on the phone that long when you've got soreness in the throat and have a repetitive cough issue.

Needless to say it was an unpleasant night of sleep and difficult morning but it was worth it because I hadn't spoke to them in months and it was nice of them to call me for my birthday (technically this was my call back because I was out when they called, but the get the credit :))

I spent most of the day in the house not doing a lot. Until of course I realized I needed to get a workout in.

Here are my new glasses:
I'll be rocking these in addition to another pair I have - a little variety for the eyewear!

No comments: