Monday, December 09, 2013

Planking, Day 18

It's not yet 5:30 am and I've already managed to pull offa plan, a two and a half minute plank at that.last evening, my two minute plank too everything I had and about half a dozen tries, this confused me because the day before, I pulled off the two minute on the first try.

I was expecting the two and a half minute to be significantly more difficult but but some miracle, I got it on the first attempt (thank God). I have noticed that I have an easier time with them in the morning than later in the day.

In other news, there's a little bit of a wintry mix outside that will be fun to get through but nothing super significant, more like just a warning from Mother Nature not to forget where I live :)

Giving my final exam tonight in one of my classes, it'll be nice to put that one in the books....perhaps I will check in later but for now, enjoy the day and the week.

No comments: