Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Holiday Shuffle

I think I may have written about what Christmas Eve was like in my childhood, I don't have the energy right now to confirm, maybe some other time. I know I have talked about how this time of year can be difficult for me sometimes.

I went to church this afternoon with my kid, that made me happy. What made me happier was to see her perform with the band. I've watched her rehearse of the last few months and to see all that hard work come to fruition was touching.

I dropped her off at her mom's after church then I was off to my friends Mike and Sara's house and there was lots of fishy foods and fun conversation.

Tomorrow, I will spend some time with my kid in the morning and then later go over to my friend Linda and Bill's for dinner.

My belly is growing!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: