Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Comedy and Water Filtration (and Softening)

This is a post from FB by someone I grew up with back on East 28th St. in Brooklyn, along with my (in my opinion) killer comical reply.

Several folks got a kick out of it, that made me happy. I especially love when slightly risqué humor works effectively.
*****************************************
My current water filtration system is a reverse osmosis system that only feeds into the kitchen sink, and I think the refrigerator. As go through the kitchen remodel, I've evaluated some flaws and problems with this older system and am seeking to replace it.

I also have a water softener, one of the "traditional" salt based systems. This is also an old system and has ceased working all together.

I called Culligan, the manufacturer of both but am also seriously considering a system by Pelican, that treats water in the "whole house", I like this.
*****************************************
Bonus material:

I am most looking forward to the AFC championship gamin this coming Sunday afternoon pitting the Denver Broncos against the New England Patriots. If both teams come out playing as they did in their previous games, football fans are in for a treat.

No comments: