Thursday, January 02, 2014

Noreaster Notes

Yesterday I wrote about the book "Everything is Illuminated", today, I went ahead and watched to movie. The screenplay was written by actor Liev Schrieber, who also directed the film and I have to say I was quite pleased with how he told the story in this adaptation. I could get nitpicky about little things but in the end, I enjoyed the film and thought it was a worth while investment of my time.

Today was all about the Noreaster, the storm, the winds, the roads. Most of the action today was annoying but only a precursor to the big stuff. Here's a pet peeve, the fucking pretentious news and weather cut-ins to all the TV shows. Look, we know there is a storm and we know its snowing, unless you have something new to tell me that is urgent, wait until the news is on and stop interrupting the TV shows I am watching to be entertained while I am stuck in the house because of the storm....assholes!

I'm not sure if there is a problem with the heat or just the thermostats, or that it's jut that freaking cold, but I can't get the temperature in my house to rise beyond a certain point and its a bit cooler than I wish.

I wonder if I have a tapeworm today, I am constantly hungry!!!!

:)

No comments: