Saturday, February 01, 2014

MEME: Saturday 9-I Gotta Feeling

Unfamiliar with the song this meme is based on?

1. What would make tonight a good, good night?
Almost anything would make it a better night, I am pretty bored this evening. Nothing could make it better than if I were hanging with the most important peeps I know.

2. In the song, he sings that he's got money and wants to "spend it up." How much cash is in your wallet right now?
$49.

3. The lyrics include "mazel tov," which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?
Zayt gesunt - which means cheers/good health.

4. The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?
Fergie. Oh, wait, that's taken. How about "Hee Dee Dee".

5. This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?
A couple of times. First time was in the late 1990's, I visited Toronto and Niagra Falls. A few years ago I visited Novia Scotia (Halifax, Prince Edward Island, Yarmouth).

6. When's the last time you laughed really hard?
Sometime in the last couple of weeks my daughter and I were hanging out and we both started laughing really hard, I just don't recall what we were laughing at, which makes it even more fun!
 
7. Who received the last text you sent?
My boss.

8. Which sounds like more fun -- skiing or skating
Skating. Nothing about skiing sounds fun to me.

9. Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?
Yes. Though I wish my Patriots were playing, I am rooting for Peyton Manning. On paper, it should be a really good game - I hope it is.

No comments: