Almost anything would make it a better night, I am pretty bored this evening. Nothing could make it better than if I were hanging with the most important peeps I know.
2. In the song, he sings that he's got money and wants to "spend it up." How much cash is in your wallet right now?
3. The lyrics include "mazel tov," which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?
Zayt gesunt - which means cheers/good health.
4. The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?
Fergie. Oh, wait, that's taken. How about "Hee Dee Dee".
5. This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?
A couple of times. First time was in the late 1990's, I visited Toronto and Niagra Falls. A few years ago I visited Novia Scotia (Halifax, Prince Edward Island, Yarmouth).
6. When's the last time you laughed really hard?
Sometime in the last couple of weeks my daughter and I were hanging out and we both started laughing really hard, I just don't recall what we were laughing at, which makes it even more fun!
7. Who received the last text you sent?
8. Which sounds like more fun -- skiing or skating
Skating. Nothing about skiing sounds fun to me.
9. Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?
Yes. Though I wish my Patriots were playing, I am rooting for Peyton Manning. On paper, it should be a really good game - I hope it is.