Friday, March 07, 2014

Frigid Week Comes to an End

The good thing about this past week is that it went pretty quickly for me. That statement goes against the grain of my way of thinking for the past couple of years but for at least this one day, I'm just this once looking at the small picture.

This week was cold and I felt it. My hands are all chapped and dry to the point where they look and feel bad. I know I could have avoided most of the ailing by moisturizing regularly. It's not like I don't have an assortment of hand cream tubes strategically located about my life but I just lazied out (an am now paying the price for that laziness).

I came home from work today with one major goal, to get a nap in. I succeeded in dozing off for a bit, on my bed and under the covers and it was wonderful and necessary.

I hope you all had a great week!

No comments: