Monday, May 19, 2014

Frustration and More

I just want to be done with contractors (sometimes referred to as asshats) and have my house back. One stupid bullshit thing after another, there comes a point where human error is no longer forgivable if it's a contractor on the other end!

So how are you doing?

Spring semester is in the books and today the first summer session started, I've already had a number of student interactions, so far though, so good. Six week accelerated courses are not easy, not on the student and not on the teacher.

I'm off to my kid's school in a bit to watch her accept an award for academic achievement. That, that is something that will put all the contractor crap on the backbiuner for a while! I am so proud of my little girl, who is less little each day.

Later!

No comments: