Friday, May 23, 2014

I Hate Hating, But I Hate This Shit!

This is the collection of signs I pulled up behind, parking meter to my right. I carefully read/interpreted both signs and was certain I was clear for both. I walked 2-3 car lengths in front of then behind the car to see if there were any other signs and found none different. I fed the meter and went off to my destination venue.

Imagine my surprise, disgust, disappointment, anger and every other negative feeling I can think of when I return to my car to find a $40 parking ticket with a violation code indicating "RESIDENT PARKING ONLY". Dear city of Boston, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO PREDICT THIS IS A RESIDENT PARKING ONLY BLOCK IF THERE ISN'T A FUCKING SIGN!!!!!" I've been to many streets in Boston with such signage, there wasn't one here, certainly not where I parked.

No comments: