Sunday, May 18, 2014

In My Ears 3.5

My friend Dan requested on FB that everyone send his song ideas to create a playlist. I can't recall the original reason for the playlist, workouts, summer walks, music to slice assorted cheeses by...

There was an abundance of songs sent forth, which gave me the idea to create a Spotify playlist based on these songs so that we can all share the fun and the music. In some cases, there were songs not available on Spotify, then there I tried to get as wide a range of people (there were a few who contributed many songs) and of course, I felt like adding a bit of my own touch.

the result was the following 34 songs that play over two hours and ten minutes:

Song
Artist
Summertime Thing
Chuck Prophet
Atomic Dog
George Clinton
Nice to Be With You
Gallery
Rip This Joint
Rolling Stones
Sister Golden Hair
America
Mrs. Robinson
Simon & Garfunkel
Shoot the Moonlight Out
Garland Jeffreys
Wheels
Foo Fighters
We’re Not Gonna Take It
Twisted Sister
Heading Out to the Highway
Judas Priest
Under Pressure
My Chemical Romance
Come and Get It
Badfinger
Looking for Clues
Robert Palmer
Where Have All the Cowboys Gone
Paula Cole
Rat Trap
Boomtown Rats
You and Me
Alice Cooper
Bright Whites
Kishi Bashi
Brown Sugar
Rolling Stones
Brown Eyed Girl
Van Morrison
Do Ya
Electric Light Orchestra
I Just Want to Touch You
Utopia
Jet
Paul McCartney & Wings
Happy
Pharrell Williams
Fat Bottomed Girls
Queen
Crazy on You
Heart
The Loco-Motion
Grand Funk
Hot Blooded
Foreigner
Synchronicity II
The Police
Under the Bridge
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Beautiful Day
U2
Stranger on the Shore
Acker Bilk
Something About You
Dave Edmunds
Oliver’s Army
Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Carolina on My Mind
James Taylor

There is no rhyme or reason to this particular order other than that was the order I entered the songs into the playlist. I listened to is in it's entirely this past Saturday, and on Spotify mobile, I can only listen in shuffle mode, it it was wonderful!!!

No comments: